Friday, September 4, 2009

All Stations To Central

There I was in the corner of the train, standing just beside the doors, minding my own business, ignoring my daily urges to stomp on people's heads, when suddenly, a dozen fat female Miralukas came busting into the door.

Now... I'm usually pretty cool with fat people, but when their rolls of flabs are spewing out of their clothing and threatening to invade my breathing space, it can get really absolutely annoying.

As soon as they all crammed in, they raised their hands to their noses, waving and fanning the air frantically, looking around disgusted at the six of us around them.

'This stupid train is so crowded!' one of them complained.

'It stinks so much!' another added.

She proceeded to whip out a can of deoderant and sprayed it all around the train.

So picture this:
- I am sandwiched between two fatties.
- They smell like rotten kebabs.
- The only air I had the luxury to breathe was taken away from me by the deoderant.
- One of them farted.
- FML.

Back to how much I rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment