Saturday, September 19, 2009

Secret Life

When I'm not outside fighting crime and kicking ass, I'm usually chillin back home, chatting to people on msn while pretending to be a wizard.

So I'm putting on my robe and wizard hat right now, but figured I should write about why I hate going outside so much. When I go anywhere, I spend the majority of my time travelling on the train and it is a foul place to be in.

Just the other day, these two high school girls could not shut the hell up about their sex life, so I got angry and crushed them with my biceps. Then I stole their MyPods and sold it on Feebay.

Then out of nowhere, these four train guards came over and started pushing and shoving and accused me of being abusive to the girls and yada yada. They had it coming. My Awesome kicked in and they instantly imploded into dust.

So I sat back down on the seat hoping to avoid further attention. To my horror, a bunch of Korean girls were giggling and giving me signals. Poor girls didn't even get to wink at me a second time before another muscle flexed and knocked them out of the train.

After that, I felt extremely bored so I got off at Auburn and went to eat some kebabs and subsequently gained +2 Strength and +1 Magic Level.

Back to how much I rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment