Thursday, August 6, 2009

5 Reasons Why UTS Is The Best Uni Ever

Well for those who know me, I've been to pretty much every single university in Sydney. My favourite uni of all time would have to be UTS. Here are the top reasons why this uni rules so much:

5. Conveniently located.
You catch a 40 minute train to Central and walk 5 minutes to UTS. That's it, no strings attached. Not only that, it is in the heart of the city, within an arms reach of Market City and Easy Way.

4. Ease of computer access.
UTS sure lives up to its name, with practically a computer every where on campus, wherever you can think of. There is no such thing as having trouble finding computer access on the campus. I wouldn't be surprised if I went back to UTS and found a computer hooked up in the toilet cubicles. It's that advanced.

3. Good import:local ratio.
So at UNSW I have trouble walking to where I want to go because international students think they own the place. They walk in packs of 10 in a horizontal line, making sure your path is effectively blocked. UTS suffers from no such problem, as there are over three separate campuses spread out amongst the city, so even if the international students tried to block the path, they'd be run over by a bus.

2. Great selection of subjects.
There were heaps of subjects for me to choose at UTS of which I could enjoy, offered all year round. To give you the picture, my friend at UNSW is stuck doing a course called "Sex Love Attraction". One of his lecture slides had an afrikan dude with a penis so long that he had to tie it in a not. Touche.

1. The number one reason. It looks like domokun.
You know you've hit the Jackpot when your uni looks like one of the most famous characters in Japan.



Back to how much I rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment